Are you planning a transfer to Costa Rica, however have no idea what is called for to bring your family pets with you? This article has all the info you require. Not only did we bring our pets below as well as on board the aircraft with us, but we know a few unpublished techniques to help you with this transition.
Here are the requirements that require to be satisfied to ensure a secure and simple transition for your pet dogs to Costa Rica:
1. Your vet has to be authorized by the federal government veterinary authority in your nation. For instance, if an animal is departing the United States, the vet must be USDA Accredited.
2. You ought to get a Pet dog Migration Kind beforehand from the Ministry of Farming (Ministerio de Agricultura y Ganadería) in Costa Rica. The type costs 20,000 colones (United States $40.00) and benefits only a one-month duration from the date of problem. A USDA recommendation is required – the kind must be sent out to your local USDA for their stamp of approval. You should have this type with you when you travel through customizeds at the airport in Costa Rica. Don’t stress – your veterinarian will probably have these forms.
3. All animals require to have the following inoculation certifications:
· Pet dogs: Distemper, Liver Disease (CAV-2), Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus (DHLPP), Coronavirus, and also a Rabies inoculation administered within the last one year and also at the very least 1 month before arrival.
· Felines: Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia (Feline Distemper) (FVRCP), and a Rabies vaccination administered within the last year as well as at least 30 days before arrival.
( The Costa Rican government will certainly not acknowledge a three-year rabies vaccine).
· Birds: As of January 寵物移民費用 2008, Costa Rica is now allowing the importation of birds after several months of not permitting any type of bird to go into the country. Although you may currently bring your birds to Costa Rica, you will never be permitted to export them. You must be 100% sure that Costa Rica is for you as you will certainly not be able to change your mind later and also take your birds with you to any type of various other country.
Parrots need import permit (Permiso de Importación) released by the Ministry of Farming (M.A.G). Parrots should have been in the property of the owner for at the very least six months. A Federal Government Veterinary Certificate, provided by the closest Costa Rican Consulate, is called for stating that the parrots originate from a location free of Psittacosis, Ornithosis, Salmonella, as well as any type of other transmittable diseases.
International Wellness Certificate – this is an international health and wellness certification that requires to be completed by your veterinarian within 10 days of separation. If an animal is leaving the United States, the certificate requires to state that the US is free of African Equine Sickness as well as Break Valley Fever as well as that your animals have actually not traveled to regions influenced with these conditions.
5. Your family pets must have all their immunological tasks approximately day, and you must have approval from the Zoonosis area of the Costa Rican Health and wellness Department (mostly registration treatments). All veterinary papers need to be authorized by the Costa Rican Consular office or Consular office closest to you, and they must exist to immigration – in addition to the animals – upon arrival in Costa Rica.
Family Pet Quarantine Authorization – the quarantine permit need to be issued by the Ministry of Agriculture as well as Pet Control (Ministerio de Agricultura y Ganadería). You can file for this authorization prior to your pet dogs’ arrival through a Custom Firm, in individual if you are already in Costa Rica, or through a 3rd party that represents you.
7. An individual letter stating your pets’ market value or a file that shows it such as an invoice.
8. All original documents should take a trip with the pet dogs.
You can bring your pets on a lot of airline companies as checked luggage if you intend to fly with them on the very same flight. The port for the pets is pressurized and also the temperature level is controlled so that your animals are as comfortable as possible throughout the flight.
10. If you can’t fly with your family pets, you will require to send them as shown up cargo. This is truly safe, as well as your animals will do just fine whichever means you require to send them.
11. Entering Costa Rica, you will probably require assistance with cleaning customizeds from an expert who is accustomed to handling the importation of pets to guarantee that your family pets are released from the custom-mades storehouse in only a few hrs.
12. Please note that sedating your pets is definitely forbidden by all airline companies. Sedating your family pets for the trip can be fatal to them.
If you use the services of a family pet relocation professional, Family pet relocation can be the least stressful part of your journey for you as well as your pet dogs. We enjoy to take you to our moving professionals that will certainly lead you via the entire procedure of transferring your pet dogs and also the documentation entailed. And also bear in mind, your veterinarian has most likely done this a hundred times as well as more than likely he/she has the paperwork in their office and will certainly ask just the specifics asked for by Costa Rica. Tension not!
Are you planning an action to Costa Rica, however have no suggestion what is needed to bring your animals with you? You need to get a Pet Migration Type in advance of time from the Ministry of Agriculture (Ministerio de Agricultura y Ganadería) in Costa Rica. You can submit for this license prior to your animals’ arrival through a Custom Firm, in person if you are already in Costa Rica, or through a third event that represents you. The port for the pets is pressurized and the temperature level is managed so that your pets are as comfy as possible during the trip.
Family pet moving can be the least stressful component of your journey for you as well as your family pets if you make use of the services of an animal relocation specialist.